The vintage Besty skirt pdf pattern is just right for twirling. It has two skirt options, with or without hem trim. The closure is a front placket just right for those decorative touches. To make sure its a comfy skirt we added a little elastic to the back. You can choose from the standard elasticated method or the adjustable elastic. The vintage Besty skirt pdf sewing pattern is advanced beginner level but as always, when the diagram instructions have you befuddled, the video course will make sure, sewing will a breeze even at beginner level.
Age 1 – 12
The vintage Besty skirt PDF pattern works best in lightweight woven fabrics such as linen, cotton, printed or plain, lace and trims of choice
• Instantly downloadable pdf sewing pattern in English and German
• Video tutorials in English & German
• Written instructions (eBook) in English & German
What will I learn?
- How to add easy side pockets
- How to insert adjustable elastic into the waistband
- How to insert regular elastic into a waistband
- How to gather a skirt
- How to hem a skirt and add a hem trim
- How to add a placket to a skirt
- How to insert KamSnaps
- How to insert buttonholes
In addition you will receive a download link with your order confirmation.
Note for existing customers: We have updated our site to ensure a smoother learner experience and will stop operating the original academy site in July 2020. Please ensure you log into the new academy, right here at Frocks & Frolics. Please use the same email address and simply reset your password. If there are any paid products missing in your new account, please send me an email straight away!
In addition, we are including a download link in the order confirmation email, for your convenience.