Paris Bolero Jacket
The Paris Bolero Jacket PDF Sewing Pattern has the charm and lightness of a spring Paris day! It’s beautifully fitted and makes the perfect finishing touch to a lovely dress, or teamed with a top and jeans. You can also upgrade the Paris Bolero Jacket pattern to the full sewing course at our Academy.
As a final touch to an outfit go ahead and use bright vibrant colours or soft pastilles to create your own personal collection. The Paris Bolero Jacket includes access to the step-by-step video sewing course at our academy.
Intermediate / Advanced
For Size Chart Please Click Here
For your Paris Bolero Jacket pattern, you will need 1/2 – 1 yard, Medium-weight fabrics, plain weave cotton, silk Dupion, cotton sateen with a little stretch, chambray or denim, lighter weight wool.
• Instantly downloadable pdf sewing pattern in English
• Video tutorials in English & German
• Written instructions (eBook) in English & German
• Option to upgrade to the full sewing course which includes: multiple ways to sew sleeves, shawl collars, inserting hem ruffles, buttonholes & how to use interfacing
What will I learn?
• How to insert puff raglan sleeve
• How to work with knit fabrics
• How to add a gathered skirt
• How to attach ribbed cuffs
Digital-PDF Pattern Download Instructions: Once you have purchased this pattern it will be available for download from your account straight away and you can print it at home on either DIN A4 or US letter size paper. You will be able to watch the video sewing course for your pattern at our sewing Academy. Just log into your account at frocksandfrolics.com and start learning.
Note for existing customers: We have updated our site to ensure a smoother learner experience and will stop operating the original academy site in July 2020. Please ensure you log into the new academy, right here at Frocks & Frolics. Please use the same email address and simply reset your password. If there are any paid products missing in your new account, please send me an email straight away.