Natalie Sun Dress
The Natalie sun dress pattern is a lovely sun dress sewing pattern that comes with 28 pages of detailed charts, tricks and tips, so you can learn how to make professional clothing easily. It also has lots of adjustments, so you can choose to keep it simple or add little flourishes as you go. The Natalie sun dress pattern creates the illusion of a full petticoat skirt and has two different sashes – all in one pattern! Another pattern from us which you will be sewing again and again.
This project is great for advanced beginners and intermediate sewers.
For Size Chart Please Click Here
For the Natalie sun dress pattern you will need: 1m, 30cm Light to medium weight fabrics, plain weave cotton, cotton sateen, cord, chambray or denim
• Instant Downloadable PDF Sewing Pattern
• Video tutorials in English & German
• 28 pages of tips and tricks to get you sewing professionally
• Written instructions in English & German
What will I learn?
• How to sew an unlined skirt and still have a completely clean look without any visible seams (its magic!)
• How to sew a lined bodice with a placket
• How to create a double layer hem
• How to sew a variety of pockets
Note for existing customers: We have updated our site to ensure a smoother learner experience and will stop operating the original academy site in July 2020. Please ensure you log into the new academy, right here at Frocks & Frolics. Please use the same email address and simply reset your password. If there are any paid products missing in your new account, please send me an email straight away.