Kitty Round Neck Tunic
The Kitty round neck tunic pdf sewing pattern is one of my favourites, it can be finished as either a tunic top or a dress, depending on your needs! It’s a very versatile dress pattern and looks lovely with a t-shirt underneath, when it starts getting a bit cooler. This tunic also features some fun novelty cat pockets for the dress version and a lovely button or snap fastening, at the center back.
The Kitty round neck tunic provides a range of techniques to practice and master, that allows you to make your finished product totally personal and unique for your child.
For Size Chart Please Click Here
For the Kitty round neck tunic you will need: Light to medium / heavier weight fabrics, plain weave cotton, cotton sateen, cord, chambray or denim
• Two patterns for tunic top and dress
• Extra instructions for optional pockets, finished with bias binding
• Written tutorial in English & German
• Video tutorials in English & German
What will I learn?
• How to sew a round neck yoke (two options: Easy sewing and advanced sewing)
• How to line the top
• How to sew a center back placket
• How to finish armholes (with bias binding or lined)
Note for existing customers: We have updated our site to ensure a smoother learner experience and will stop operating the original academy site in July 2020. Please ensure you log into the new academy, right here at Frocks & Frolics. Please use the same email address and simply reset your password. If there are any paid products missing in your new account, please send me an email straight away.